CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
Guest Accommodation Experience the heart of the Jungle when you stay at Meghauli Serai. You can chose from the following fine options:
Suite - Rapti Mahal
- Spectacular views of the Rapti River.
- Private viewing deck and plunge pool
16 Rapti Villas
- Drenched in
pastel hues, these villas create a calming sanctuary in the heart of the jungle.
- Each luxury villa features spacious living areas with great views of the Rapti and the
- Private plunge pools in every suite, luxurious 5 fixture bathrooms adorned with traditional Nepalese stone spouts .
- The contemporary rooms open up to balconies overlooking the Himalayas and the Terai grasslands below.
uninhibited views of the Rapti River from all rooms and guest areas. The main lounge offers a central fire place and is adorned with an imposing chandelier made with 10,000
Nepalese hand painted beads. The lodge has been built with the belief that design can positively improve lives of local communities as is evident from the abundant use of local
art and artefacts of the Tharu region. The large Newari door leading to the lobby has been procured from a local Tharu village. Copper artefacts and Nepalese pots strewn all over
the lodge are typical of Tharu culture. The plush cushion covers and throws are made out of organic banana fabric.
The guest areas include
- The lobby with central
fire place -Chotaru
- Bar and Lounge
- Infinity Swimming Pool with river view Deck for dining and evening get togethers
- Private machan over the river for
dining and wildlife viewing