CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
Guest Accommodation Experience the heart of the Jungle when you
stay at Meghauli Serai. You can chose from the following fine options:
1 Presidential Suite - Rapti Mahal
- Spectacular views
of the Rapti River.
- Private viewing deck and plunge pool
16 Rapti Villas
- Drenched in pastel hues, these villas
create a calming sanctuary in the heart of the jungle.
- Each luxury villa features spacious living areas with great views of the Rapti and the
- Private plunge pools in every suite, luxurious 5 fixture bathrooms adorned with traditional Nepalese stone spouts .
13 Meghauli rooms
- The contemporary rooms open up to balconies overlooking the Himalayas and the Terai grasslands
Guest AreasEnjoy uninhibited views of the Rapti River from all rooms and guest areas. The main lounge offers a
central fire place and is adorned with an imposing chandelier made with 10,000 Nepalese hand painted beads. The lodge has been built with the belief that
design can positively improve lives of local communities as is evident from the abundant use of local art and artefacts of the Tharu region. The large Newari
door leading to the lobby has been procured from a local Tharu village. Copper artefacts and Nepalese pots strewn all over the lodge are typical of Tharu
culture. The plush cushion covers and throws are made out of organic banana fabric.
The guest areas include
- The lobby with central fire place
- Bar and Lounge
- Infinity Swimming Pool with river view Deck for dining and evening get togethers
- Private machan over the
river for dining and wildlife viewing