CHITWAN NATIONAL PARK
The Chitwan Experience - Explore the heart of the jungle with a variety
of Jungle safaris
- Twice daily Safaris in specially designed 4 by 4 vehicles driven by Taj
Safaris trained naturalists.
- Option to spend the entire day in the Park.
Elephant back Safaris:
- Get a chance to see the Rhinos and Gharials up
close as your elephant strides past tall elephant grass
- Experience the thrill of sighting a one horned rhinoceros, Birds and other
animals from very close quarters on a Walking safaris, accompanied by our expert naturalists.
- Float down the picturesque Rapti river
enjoying beautiful views of the Himalayan foothills and spot innumerable rhinoceros, gharials and birdlife.
- Get a chance to spot Chitwan's rich diversity of wild life
including One horned rhinos, wild boar, spotted and hog deer
- Elephant bathing and feeding
- Enjoy signature Spa
treatments in the privacy of your room
- Relax in the cool water of the infinity pool
- Savour a bonnet breakfast inside the park
- Try your hand at a
- Visit a local Tharu village and experience a quaint way of life